Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Esente Update
With the current situation, we thought we should keep you updated on our procedures and plans.
We currently plan to stay open unless we are ordered to temporarily close.
As always, the welfare and protection of our guests and team are our main priority and we’d like to assure you we are doing all we possibly can to keep our salon clean & safe for everyone. Our measures include:
- All stations and equipment are regularly disinfected after each client, as are our basins, door handles, bathrooms etc.
- All our staff are regularly and thoroughly washing their hands between clients.
- Antibacterial hand wash or sanitiser gels are available for use by clients visiting the salon
- The salon will be given a deep clean on a regular basis
Please don’t be offended if you are also asked to wash your hands before and after your appointment to reduce the spread of germs inside and outside of the salon.
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact either Heather or Joe on 020 8946 4875.
As a small family business we really appreciate all your support in getting through these uncertain times along with the rest of you. Please remember to support your local businesses as we all need it at this time. Thank you.
We look forward to still seeing you in the salon & hope everyone stays safe.
Heather, Joe & the team at Esente x
Before Your Appointment at Esente Hair Salon
Before making or attending an appointment at our salon, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?