Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Esente Update
With the current situation with the Coronavirus pandemic, we would like to reassure our clients that we remain a Covid safe salon and that your health and happiness is our highest priority. We look forward to seeing you when we re-open on 3rd December 2020.
As always, the welfare and protection of our guests and team are of paramount importance and we’d like to assure you we are doing all we possibly can to keep our salon clean & safe for everyone. Our measures include:
- All stations and equipment are regularly disinfected after each client, as are our basins, door handles, bathrooms etc.
- All our staff are regularly and thoroughly washing their hands between clients.
- Antibacterial hand wash or sanitiser gels are available for use by clients visiting the salon
- The salon will be given a deep clean on a regular basis
- All clients are required to wear a mask before and during entering the salon - please contact us if you have an exemption
- All staff will wear full PPE as required by the recent government guidelines
- Bookings are by appointment ONLY - no walk in appointments are available
Please don’t be offended if you are also asked to wash your hands before and after your appointment to reduce the spread of germs inside and outside of the salon.
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact either Heather or Joe on 020 8946 4875.
As a small family business we really appreciate all your support in getting through these uncertain times along with the rest of you. Please remember to support your local businesses as we all need it at this time. Thank you.
We look forward to still seeing you in the salon & hope everyone stays safe.
Heather, Joe & the team at Esente x
Before Your Appointment at Esente Hair Salon
Before making or attending an appointment at our salon, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?